A learning campaign for busy and innovative Facilitators, Trainers and Coaches
Learn to spark learning conversations outside the classroom in just 6 weeks, all from your mobile phone!
- Create a trusted learning environment in a community or on social media
- Develop long lasting relationship with your learners
- Grab learners’ attention and keep it forever
- Facilitate professional and structured learning conversations on communities and social media
- Demonstrate your expertise to clients and learners
Register here for #FacilitationDoneRight.
Click below to confirm communication preferences.
Who is it for?
Trainers and training organisations who want to see their learners transformed by creating modern and empowering learning environments
How will you learn
- On the go or on your computer following the hashtag #FacilitationDoneRight on Twitter and Linkedin
- New ressources and discussions every day
- Every week one of our experts will share their incredible experience in digital learning as well as tips and best practice
- Get answers from #FacilitationDoneRight team of experts on Twitter
- Opt in for the weekly catch up email including featured the top 5 videos and articles from the week
Meet the #FacilitationDoneRight team of contributing experts
Week 1: Getting started
From frame of mind to technology, a review of the facilitator toolkit and environment for 2018
Make sure you receive your welcome email and join us on twitter #FacilitationDoneRight @SyncSk and on Linkedin
Don't miss out on Jo's webinar!
Week 2: Self-presentation, introduction and facilitation in communities
Setting up a profile to attract interest whilst being genuine, authentic and professional
Conversation starters and stoppers
Using videos and visuals
The art of curation in digital learning
Week 3: From trainer to social leader, firing up your learners' creativity anywhere, anytime
Dealing with trust issues
Establishing rules & etiquette
Week 4 & 5: Facilitating outside a structured learning environment
Blended learning, MOOC, Self-study programmes, engaging with learners a-synchronously
The power of peer learning
Creating a personal experience
Attracting learners' attention: using images
The video challenge!
Week 6: It's all about people!
Making the technology invisible
Getting closer to learners!
Changing people's lives where ever they are!