Become a freelancer in the corporate training world, work internationally without leaving your home and learn something new everyday! #MeaningfulWork
Attain in-demand online training production skills, practice with real clients, be job ready in 6 weeks and starts freelancing for SyncSkills. (Or find your own clients if you prefer)
No prior experience required
Programme starts on Tuesday 15th January 2019
and is limited to 15 applications
- Brilliant career prospect:Digital Production is in high demand in HR and Marketing departments all across Europe. Whether you are looking for your next career step or returning to work, you will leave the training equipped with highly sought after skills and competences
- Flexible hours: Corporate training runs through all time zone so whether you want to work school hours, or in the evening; there is space for all work preferences.
- Job ready: From technology management to communication and presentation; you will learn, practice and apply your newfound skills in real-life experiences and be ready to shine when you start delivering corporate training from the comfort of your own home.
It’s for you if
- You enjoy social media interaction: facebook, twitter, pinterest, …
- You’re not afraid of technology (but no prior technical knowledge is required)
- You’re seeking flexible work from home
- You’re excited to learn new skills and work in an innovative digital environment
- You genuinely care about and are interested in people
- You’re comfortable meeting new people and able to adapt to different personality types
Olivia Leroux is now regularly freelancing for one of SyncSkills main clients. Olivia signed up for the course in May 2017 after giving up work as a primary school teacher in order to spend more time with her daughter.
Olivia is a great addition to the team, positive and always calm and as we develop further in Europe, her language skills will become invaluable.
Namrata moved to a very exciting administrator role following her participation in the course. Whilst the SyncSkills team is forever sad that Namrata will no longer have time to work with us, we are delighted to have contributed in a step forward in her career and wish her all the best.
“The best part of the course was that as students we got to apply the skills we learnt in a real-time 3-part webinar with a real trainer and real attendees!”
Programme starts on Tuesday 15th January at 10AM
Limited to 15 participants