Our website address is: https://syncskills.net
Our use of Data3. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, SyncSkills Ltd is the “data controller”.
4. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
5. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
6. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Third party websites and services8. SyncSkills Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
11. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
12. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data13. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
14. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
15. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website16. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data18. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by SyncSkills Ltd (where such Data is held).
Security19. Data security is of great importance to SyncSkills Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
20. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
21. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
23. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
24. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling SyncSkills Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
25. This Website may place the following Cookies:
26. Type of Cookie / Purpose
a. Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
b. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
c. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
27. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or take a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
28. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
29. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
33. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.